For a tantalizing summer-time meal, try this lip-smacking garlic and herb grilled pork chops recipe. The succulent pork is marinated in an aromatic combination of herbs, olive oil, and garlic before being kissed by the flame for that perfect smoky flavor. Let’s get to grilling! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or sage)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped herbs, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the pork chops, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Cover the pork chops and marinate them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the pork chops for about 6-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
For your next outdoor gathering, serve this savory garlic and herb grilled pork chops that pair delightfully with a selection of sides like mashed potatoes, grilled veggies, or tossed salad. Not only are they tasty and easy to make, but you can also guarantee everyone will love this lip-smacking meal!