If you’re looking for a tasty yet nutritious snack or appetizer, this garlic and herb hummus recipe will be sure to please your guests. Combining luscious chickpeas with healthful tahini, fresh herbs, and fragrant garlic creates an irresistible dip that’s perfect for any occasion. Follow these simple steps to make the most flavorful hummus around:
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, basil, or cilantro)
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Water, as needed
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, garlic, chopped herbs, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until smooth.
- If the hummus is too thick, add water a tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and some extra chopped herbs.
For a nutritious and tasty dip that is perfect for any occasion, try this garlic and herb hummus. It’s easy to make at home, as well as customized according to your preferences! Spread it on sandwiches or wraps, dip it in pita bread or crackers – you name it! Get creative with this flavorful dish – the possibilities are endless. Bon appetit!