Introducing Garlic and Herb Grilled Korean BBQ Pork! Also known as Bulgogi, this succulent pork dish gives the classic a tasty twist with garlic and herbs. The savory marinade bathes the meat in an irresistible mix of sweet-and-salty goodness that enhances its flavor before it’s grilled to perfection – delivering a delightful meal your family will devour.
- 1 pound of pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped ginger, chopped green onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Add the sliced pork tenderloin to the marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Grill the pork for 3-4 minutes per side, or until it’s cooked through and slightly charred.
- Remove the pork from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve the Garlic and Herb Grilled Korean BBQ Pork hot, garnished with additional chopped green onion and sesame seeds if desired.
Serving and Side Dishes:
Treat yourself and your guests to the savory flavor of this Garlic and Herb Grilled Korean BBQ Pork recipe – perfect for four. Complement it with a variety of sides, like steamed white rice, sautéed veggies or even a refreshing cucumber salad. To make an impression at dinner time, serve with kimchi- the quintessential fermented vegetable dish from Korea! Make sure you don’t miss out on this scrumptious comfort food today!