If you adore Korean food, this Garlic and Herb Grilled Galbi Beef Ribs with Spicy Sesame Sauce is the perfect recipe for you! The beef ribs are marinated in a savory garlic and herb blend, then cooked to perfection on the grill. To top it off, we serve them up with an irresistible spicy sesame sauce – ideal for any occasion whether as an appetizer or a main course.
- 2 lbs beef short ribs
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, vegetable oil, cilantro, mint, and water.
- Add the beef short ribs to the marinade and mix well. Let marinate for at least 1 hour, or overnight
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and grill them on the hot grill, turning occasionally, until they are cooked to your desired doneness.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sesame seeds and gochujang.
- Serve the grilled beef ribs with the spicy sesame sauce on the side.
Suitable for 4 to 6 people, this delectable dish will tantalize your taste buds when enjoyed with steamed rice and stir-fried vegetables.