Treat your guests to something special at your next outdoor soiree – Garlic and Herb Grilled Pork Ribs! This tantalizing recipe offers an exciting spin on traditional pork ribs, with a savory mix of garlic, herbs, and that classic grilled meat flavor. Plus it is surprisingly easy to prepare for such spectacular results! Prove you’re the master chef this summer by adding these delectable ribs to your menu.
- 2 racks of pork ribs
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, smoked paprika, black pepper, sea salt, and olive oil.
- Rub the mixture evenly over both racks of pork ribs.
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 30-35 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are cooked through and slightly charred on the outside.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This delicious recipe easily serves 4 to 6 people, and pairs nicely with a wide selection of sides like coleslaw, roasted vegetables, or baked beans.