Spice up your meal with this garlicky and herby grilled steak that’s ideal for a special event or an evening dinner. The mouthwatering blend of garlic and herbs adds to the irresistible aroma, which will tantalize taste buds! Bring out your inner chef by making this delicious dish in just a few steps:
- 2 lb. steak (such as ribeye or sirloin)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or parsley)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped fresh herbs, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the garlic and herb mixture all over the steak, making sure to coat both sides.
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Grill the steak for 5-7 minutes per side or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Let the steak rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Impress your friends and family with this succulent garlic and herb grilled steak. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, getting ready for the weekend, or just looking for an easy-to-make main course – this is it! Serve it up alongside roasted veggies, mashed potatoes, or a crunchy salad. Bon Appétit!