This delectable garlic and herb-roasted turkey breast will make your next Thanksgiving or special occasion stand out! This simple yet flavorful dish will tantalize the taste buds of all who partake. The zesty combination of aromatic herbs, tasty garlic, and succulent turkey meat results in an impressive main course that can’t be beaten. Here’s what you’ll need to whip it up:
- 1 turkey breast, bone-in, and skin-on (about 5-6 lbs.)
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, and sage)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped herbs, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Use your hands to rub the garlic and herb mixture all over the turkey breast, making sure to coat it evenly.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan, skin-side up. Roast in the preheated oven for 2-3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let the turkey breast rest for 10-15 minutes before carving and serving.
For your perfect Thanksgiving feast, treat yourself to this garlic and herb roasted turkey breast that perfectly complements the traditional sides, such as mashed potatoes, stuffing, and green beans. And for another day of deliciousness, use it in sandwiches or salads! Bon Appétit!