If you’ve been longing for a steak that’s succulent and bursting with the taste of Argentina, this recipe is your answer! The garlic-herb marinade infuses an unparalleled flavor profile into our beloved churrasco cut – a staple in Argentine cuisine. Perfect as the star of any weekend barbecue or special occasion meal, it’ll surely leave everyone asking for seconds!
- 4 churrasco steaks, about 8 oz each
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, oregano, parsley, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the churrasco steaks to the bowl and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Grill the steaks for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Let the steaks rest for a few minutes before serving.
This mouthwatering dish is perfect for a dinner party of four and can be served with grilled vegetables or an appetizing side of chimichurri sauce.