Transform a mundane scallop into an exquisite delicacy by trying our Garlic and Herb Baked Scallops. Not only is this effortless recipe guaranteed to impress your friends, but it’s also perfect for more intimate evenings at home – so why not make date night that little bit extra special? Furthermore, these succulent sea creatures are packed with protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin B12; you can enjoy them guilt-free knowing they’re both delicious AND nutritious!
- 1 pound of fresh scallops
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of dry white wine
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Rinse the scallops under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped parsley, chopped thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- In another bowl, mix together the dry white wine and olive oil.
- Place the scallops in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Drizzle the wine and olive oil mixture over the scallops.
- Sprinkle the garlic and herb mixture over the scallops.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb and Parmesan mixture over the scallops.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the scallops are cooked through.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dishes.
Enjoy this delectable recipe with 4 people as a main meal or 6-8 individuals as an appetizer!
Side Dish Suggestions:
Transform your palate with the tantalizing flavor of Garlic and Herb Baked Scallops, best served alongside a fresh green salad, savory roasted vegetables, or garlic-infused bread.