Lobster tails are a luxurious and flavorful seafood that can take your dinner party or special occasion to the next level. Try this Garlic and Herb Grilled Lobster Tails recipe for an impressive yet straightforward dish! The lobster is given extra flavor with garlic, herbs, spices then grilling until it’s succulent and juicy – perfect as a main course for any romantic evening or festive celebration.
- 4 lobster tails, split in half lengthwise
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped parsley, chopped thyme, salt, black pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Brush the garlic and herb mixture onto the lobster tails, making sure to coat both the flesh and the shell.
- Place the lobster tails flesh side down on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until they’re lightly charred.
- Flip the lobster tails over and continue grilling for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until they’re cooked through and the flesh is opaque.
- Remove the lobster tails from the grill and serve hot.
Serving and Side Dishes:
This tasty Garlic and Herb Grilled Lobster Tails recipe can easily serve four people as the main course. To make it even more scrumptious, try serving with roasted asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes or a delightful mixed green salad. If you really want to take your meal up a notch, add some garlic butter or lemon aioli for an extra delicious dip! Bon appetit!