For an exciting spin on the classic grilled burger, why not try these Garlic and Herb Grilled Lamb Burgers? Packed with flavor, they’re a delightful alternative to ordinary beef burgers.
These succulent patties are ideal for any occasion – whether you’re throwing a barbecue in your backyard or cooking up something quick during the week! Serve them alongside some freshly-prepared French fries or seasonal veggies for an unforgettable meal.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, etc.)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the ground lamb, minced garlic, chopped parsley, chopped thyme, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape them into patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- While the patties are cooking, lightly toast the hamburger buns on the grill.
- Assemble the burgers by placing each patty on a toasted bun and adding your desired toppings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Side dish options:
Treat your taste buds to these amazing Garlic and Herb Grilled Lamb Burgers, best served alongside a side salad, grilled veggies or some crunchy French fries.