Transform any dinner gathering into a memorable celebration with this garlic and herb-crusted rack of lamb. This savory dish features tender cuts of lamb kissed with fragrant spices, herbs, and breadcrumbs and roasted to perfection! Follow these simple steps to prepare an unforgettably flavorful meal:
- 2 racks of lamb, frenched
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or parsley)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Mix the minced garlic, chopped herbs, breadcrumbs, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl until you have a thick paste.
- Place the racks of lamb on a baking sheet and season them with salt and black pepper.
- Press the breadcrumb mixture onto the top of the lamb racks, ensuring they’re evenly coated.
- Roast the racks of lamb in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes or until they’re cooked to your liking.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Transform your dinner table into a magnificent presentation with this garlic and herb-crusted rack of lamb. Whether you’re celebrating something special or hosting an extravagant feast, the savory flavors will be sure to please any palate! Feel free to add in some of your favorite herbs or spices for added flavor – the possibilities are endless! Bon Appétit!