For any event, this garlic and herb baked ratatouille tart with goat cheese is the ideal dish. Packed with nutritious vegetables and herbs that tantalize your taste buds, you can make it to your own liking by adding different veggies or seasonings. Plus, preparing it couldn’t be easier – just follow the instructions for a mouthwatering evening!
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the diced eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Roll out the pre-made pie crust and place it in a tart pan.
- Spoon the roasted vegetables into the tart shell and top with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake the tart for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Let the tart cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Treat your family and friends to this delicious recipe! Perfect for serving 6 individuals a main course or 8 people as an accompaniment, it’s sure to be a hit. Serve with some fresh greens and crunchy bread on the side – bon appétit!