If you’re looking for a lean, flavorful alternative to beef, bison meat is your ideal choice! Our Garlic and Herb Grilled Bison Burgers recipe combines garlic, herbs, and spices to create mouthwateringly delicious patties. Perfectly charred on the outside yet juicy within – these burgers make an exquisite summer BBQ meal or special dinner entrée. Try it today for something different that you’ll love!
- 1 pound of ground bison meat
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 brioche buns
- Lettuce, tomato, and red onion for toppings
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground bison meat, minced garlic, chopped parsley, chopped thyme, smoked paprika, ground cumin, salt, black pepper, and beaten egg.
- Mix the ingredients together until they’re evenly combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into 4 equal portions and form each portion into a patty.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the bison burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they’re cooked through and charred on the outside.
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes, or until they’re lightly charred.
- Assemble the burgers with the toasted buns, lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
Serving and Side Dishes:
This savory Garlic and Herb Grilled Bison Burger recipe is enough to serve 4 people. You can pair it with a selection of delicious side dishes, like grilled corn on the cob, sweet potato fries, or a mixed green salad. For an extra flavor boost you could add some coleslaw or potato salad too! Bon Appétit!