Craving something tasty and vegetarian? Indulge in this Garlic and Herb Baked Vegetable Lasagna! Filled with rich roasted vegetables, creamy cheese, and fresh herbs that tantalize the taste buds, you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy this comforting meal any night of the week for an unforgettable experience.
- 1 pound lasagna noodles
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large baking dish, spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom.
- Layer lasagna noodles over the sauce, followed by a layer of the ricotta mixture, sliced zucchini, yellow squash, red bell pepper, and sliced onion. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up, making sure to end with a layer of marinara sauce and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then, remove the foil to reveal a golden-brown cheesy topping that is bubbling – let it bake for an additional 15 minutes before removing from oven.
- Let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before serving.
Prepare to have your senses tantalized with this exquisite Garlic and Herb Baked Vegetable Lasagna – a flavorful fusion of spices sure to please up to 8 people. Serve it alongside a garden-fresh tossed salad or homemade garlic bread for the truly ultimate dining experience! Indulge in every succulent bite, and enjoy the culinary masterpiece you’ve created from scratch.