Transform your dinner party into a memorable experience with portobello mushroom and goat cheese tartlets! These succulent vegetarian treats are packed with flavor and are ready in just minutes. Their zesty taste is sure to make an impression on every guest, guaranteeing they will be begging for seconds or even thirds!
- 6 large portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped portobello mushrooms, garlic, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into 6 equal squares.
- Press the puff pastry squares into a muffin tin, making sure to create a small indent in the center of each square.
- Spoon the portobello mushroom mixture into each puff pastry square.
- Top each tartlet with crumbled goat cheese and chopped parsley.
- Bake the tartlets in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown and the mushroom filling is cooked through.
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Satisfy your family of six with this delicious meal that complements salads and roasted veggies wonderfully.