Get your grills ready for this tantalizing Garlic and Herb Grilled Argentine Parrilla Mixed Grill recipe! The dish offers a delightful selection of beef, chicken, and sausages that are all carefully seasoned with garlic and herbs then grilled to perfection. Complementing the exquisite flavors is the incomparable chimichurri sauce – a swift tangy-spicy fusion crafted from fresh herbs and garlic.
- 1 lb beef steak
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 lb sausages
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp of fresh oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chimichurri sauce for serving
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Season the beef steak, chicken breast, and sausages with garlic, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the meats and onion wedges on the hot grill, turning occasionally, until they are cooked to your desired doneness.
- Remove from the grill and transfer to a serving platter.
- Serve the mixed grill with chimichurri sauce on the side.
This delicious dish is ideal for 4-6 people, and goes perfectly with grilled vegetables, corn on the cob, and a refreshing cold beer.