Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts is a delectable dish that provides an array of pairing opportunities – from steaks and salads to pasta. With this recipe, you can easily create a nutritious yet irresistible side for any meal. The robust blend of roasted Brussels sprouts with garlic and Parmesan cheese will tantalize even the most discerning palates!
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the roasted Brussels sprouts and return them to the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!