Garlic and Herb Grilled Mahi-Mahi is an incredibly flavorful and nourishing seafood recipe that can form the basis of a savory lunch or dinner. This lean fish offers an abundance of protein alongside omega-3 fatty acids, making it a fantastic pick for anyone striving to lead a healthy lifestyle.
The garlic and herbs add delicious nuances while also providing added nutrition – so if you’re looking to tantalize your taste buds without sacrificing health, then this dish is definitely worth trying out!
- 4 Mahi-Mahi fillets
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, parsley, basil, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice to make a marinade.
- Place the Mahi-Mahi fillets in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Let the fish marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Once the grill is hot, remove the fillets from the marinade and place them on the grill.
- Cook the fillets for 4-5 minutes per side or until they are cooked through and have grill marks on both sides.
- Serve hot with your choice of side dishes.
Perfect for a small gathering, this dish serves 4 and can easily be complemented with roasted vegetables, rice or a lovely salad.