Enjoy the tantalizing aroma and delicious flavors of this garlic and herb-roasted pork. It’s sure to be a showstopper at your next family gathering or special occasion! To prepare it, first marinate succulent pork loin in an aromatic blend of garlic, herbs & olive oil before roasting to perfection. Ready for the recipe? Here you go:
- 1 (3-pound) boneless pork loin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or sage)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped herbs, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until you have a thick paste.
- Rub the herb mixture all over the pork loin, making sure it’s evenly coated.
- Place the pork loin on a roasting pan and roast it in the preheated oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours or until it’s cooked to your liking. The internal temperature of the pork should reach 145°F.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This garlic and herb roasted pork is the perfect entree for any gathering since it can be enhanced with your favorite herbs, spices, or sides. Serve it alongside a side of roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or salad for an unforgettable meal that everyone will enjoy! Best of all – you can personalize this recipe to cater to any taste preference. Enjoy!