Craving a flavorful, nutrient-packed dish that’s easy to make and perfect for vegetarians or vegans? Look no further than Garlic and Herb Roasted Squash! This tantalizing recipe requires only a few simple ingredients but delivers an abundance of flavor with its garlic and herb notes. And the best part is it can be served as either a side or main course; you decide! Adding roasted squash to your meal gives you all the nutrients, antioxidants, and deliciousness without any hassle.
- 1 medium-sized squash, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the squash cubes, minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well to coat the squash cubes evenly with the seasonings.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
- Roast the squash for about 30 minutes, or until it is tender and golden brown.
- Serve the Garlic and Herb Roasted Squash hot as a side dish or as a main course.
Serving Size and Side Dishes:
For 4 to 6 people, this side dish is a perfect accompaniment for grilled meats, roasted chicken or fish. Vegetarians and vegans can also enjoy it with a quinoa salad, some tasty roasted vegetables or even lentil soup – the possibilities are endless! Bon Appétit!