Elevate all your meals with the delightful flavor of Garlic and Herb Roasted Romanesco Broccoli, a scrumptious side dish that emphasizes its healthy ingredients. Using Romanesco broccoli, which has an exquisite taste comparable to cauliflower but is much crunchier in texture, we’ll then roast it together with herbs and garlic for an extra layer of deliciousness. This delectable version of vegetables will have you wanting more!
- 1 head of Romanesco broccoli
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the Romanesco broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- In a bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, dried thyme, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Add the Romanesco broccoli florets to the bowl and toss to coat them evenly with the garlic and herb mixture.
- Place the coated Romanesco broccoli on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the broccoli in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Treat your taste buds to an extraordinary side dish that serves 2-3 people with Garlic and Herb Roasted Romanesco Broccoli! This unique, healthy snack pairs excellently with grilled meats or fish, roasted chicken, or can be savored on its own. For a more filling option, enjoy it alongside quinoa or brown rice – the choice is yours! Bon Appétit!