Garlic and Herb Roasted Red Potatoes are an exquisite culinary delight that will add flair to any dinner gathering, from fancy parties to weeknight meals. Not only does this dish look elegant, but it is surprisingly simple: just season the potatoes with garlic and herbs before popping them in the oven for a golden brown finish! The savory flavor of these potatoes pairs perfectly with anything you can think of -from roasted chicken or grilled fish, to vegan stews- so make sure you prepare enough batches as everyone will be asking for more!
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper, making sure the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside.
- Serve the Garlic and Herb Roasted Red Potatoes hot as a side dish with your favorite main course.
4-6 people can indulge in this exquisite side dish and be delightfully surprised by its unique flavor. Its versatility allows it to pair perfectly with roasted or grilled chicken, fish, steak, as well as vegetables like roasted asparagus or green beans. Be prepared for an extraordinary culinary experience that you won’t forget!