If you’re looking to try something new and savory with kohlrabi, this recipe is it! Our garlic-and-herb roasted kohlrabi comes topped off with crunchy pistachios and tangy feta cheese – sure to be a hit at any dinner table. Perfect for pairing alongside your favorite roasted meats or fish dishes, this flavorful side dish will quickly become an essential in your kitchen rotation.
- 2 medium kohlrabi, peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chopped kohlrabi to the bowl and toss to coat well.
- Arrange the kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the kohlrabi is tender and lightly browned.
- Transfer the roasted kohlrabi to a serving dish and top with chopped pistachios and crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve hot.
Perfectly serving 4-6 people, this tasty dish is the perfect accompaniment to roasted chicken or fish and a side of quinoa or potatoes.