Ignite your palate with a scrumptious and nutritious Garlic and Herb Roasted Broccolini with Parmesan! This tantalizing side dish offers an exquisite blend of robust flavors, courtesy of the garlic, herbs, and parmesan cheese. Elevate any meal by adding some vibrant greens today!
- 1 bunch of broccolini, washed and trimmed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the broccolini on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the garlic and herb mixture over the broccolini and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the broccolini in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove the broccolini from the oven and sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the top.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
With the right accompaniments, you can serve this Garlic and Herb Roasted Broccolini with Parmesan dish to a party of 2-4 people. Serve alongside roasted or grilled meats, fish, or tofu as well as quinoa, rice – any variety of grains will do!