Bring out the natural flavor of broccoli with a delectable blend of garlic and fresh herbs – it’s sure to have you coming back for seconds! Roasting this savory combination brings forth an exquisite harmony that creates an unforgettable taste experience.
Not only is this dish packed with flavour, but it is also incredibly good for your health. So if you’re looking to add more greens into your diet without compromising on tastiness, roasted garlic and herb-infused Broccoli should be top of your list!
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized florets.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the broccoli florets in a large bowl and toss with the garlic and herb mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Spread the broccoli out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the broccoli in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving size and side dishes:
If you’re hosting a cozy dinner party of 4-6 people, this delectable side dish pairs perfectly with grilled meats, roasted chicken or baked fish. To complete the meal and wow your guests, add some mashed sweet potatoes, quinoa salad or roasted sweet potatoes for an extra special touch!