Indulge in the delectable and nutritious goodness of Roasted Garlic and Herb Baby Carrots. These tender, caramelized carrots are infused with an irresistible garlic-herb flavor that will add a vibrant touch to any meal or snack! Not only are they simple to make but also offer up nutritional benefits as well. So why not give them a try today?
- 1 pound of baby carrots, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the baby carrots, olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the carrots in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they’re tender and lightly browned.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving and Side Dishes:
This Garlic and Herb Roasted Baby Carrots recipe will tantalize your taste buds as a side dish for up to four people. Perfectly paired with roasted chicken, grilled steak, or baked salmon dishes – these carrots even make an ideal accompaniment to mashed potatoes or a delightful salad for those seeking something lighter. Let the feasting begin!