Sweet and salty, this garlic-herb roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon recipe is the perfect side dish to add that extra oomph to your meals. Combining herbs and bacon provides a mouthwatering flavor while the roasting brings out their natural sweetness. Cooked until just crispy, these delightful vegetables will surely be an instant hit at any dinner table!
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a spacious bowl, combine the chopped bacon, Brussels sprouts, garlic cloves that have been minced, and thyme leaves dried to perfection, and season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle generously with olive oil for added flavor.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until they’re crispy and lightly browned.
- Serve hot, and enjoy!
Serving and Side Dishes:
Enjoy this scrumptious side dish that can cater to four people. Garlic and Herb Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon make an extraordinary accompaniment to any entrée, from roasted chicken to beef tenderloin. Elevate them by serving them alongside mashed potatoes or roasted sweet potatoes for a mouthwatering meal!