Bursting with flavor, Garlic, and Herb Roasted Acorn Squash is the ideal accompaniment for any entrée! Packed to the brim with healthy nutrients, this delectable side dish will make all your wintertime meals special.
- 1 large acorn squash, halved and seeded
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the acorn squash in half and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper together.
- Brush the mixture over the cut side of the acorn squash.
- Place the squash cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Roast the acorn squash for 30-40 minutes or until the flesh is tender.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.