Indulge in the flavors of Garlic and Herb Quiche, a delectable and fragrant recipe ideal for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. If you are passionate about garlic and herbs, this is your perfect match! An impressive homemade dish that will captivate guests at family gatherings or potlucks alike—try it today!
- 1 pre-made pie crust
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, thyme, and rosemary, and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, and black pepper together.
- Add the sautéed garlic and herbs to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in shredded Gruyere cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake the quiche for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Let the quiche cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.