Give your taste buds a treat this summer with our tantalizing garlic and herb marinated grilled steak. This dish is simple to make yet packed full of flavor from the herbs and spices used in the marinade. Nothing will beat a juicy cut of steak served hot off the grill – why not add some roasted vegetables or salad as sides for an even more delicious meal? No matter what occasion you are celebrating, this delectable recipe promises to be a hit!
- 2 lbs of sirloin steak
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together minced garlic, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place the steak in a large ziplock bag and pour the marinade over it, making sure the steak is fully coated.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight for a stronger flavor.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the steak from the bag and discard the marinade.
- Grill the steak for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the steak from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the steak against the grain and serve with your favorite sides.