Savory Garlic and Herb Marinated Grilled Shrimp Skewers are the ultimate summer treat! This exquisite dish features succulent shrimp marinated in robust garlic and herbs, then grilled to perfection. A crowd favorite, this delectable recipe is ideal for any outdoor gathering or seafood lover’s dinner – as an entrée or appetizer.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Wooden skewers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, chopped thyme, rosemary, and parsley.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat evenly in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours) to allow the flavors to meld.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- While the grill is heating up, soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from burning.
- Thread the marinated shrimp onto the skewers, making sure to leave some space in between each one.
- Season the shrimp skewers with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the shrimp skewers for 2-3 minutes per side or until they are fully cooked through and slightly charred on the outside.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot.
Create a tantalizing dish of garlic and herb-marinated grilled shrimp skewers with this easy-to-follow recipe that serves 4!
Upgrade your dinner game with these garlic and herb-marinated grilled shrimp skewers! Serve them alongside deliciously charred vegetables, an inspired salad, or roasted potatoes. If you’re feeling indulgent, provide a bowl of melted butter flavored with fresh garlic for dipping! For extra flavor, sprinkle some freshly squeezed lemon juice over the top. Bon appétit!