Get your taste buds ready for a savory, succulent grilling experience! This garlic and herb marinated grilled chicken is the perfect summer BBQ or weeknight dinner dish: it’s simple to make and full of flavor. All you need is some juicy chicken breasts dipped in garlic-herb-infused olive oil before they’re cooked on the grill to perfection. Here’s how we do it…
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped herbs, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper until you have a thick marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Seal the bag and shake it to evenly coat the chicken.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours to allow it to marinate.
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat and lightly oil the grates.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Treat yourself to succulent and tantalizing garlic-herb marinated grilled chicken! This flavor medley is an ideal accompaniment for a variety of side dishes, such as flame-grilled vegetables, corn on the cob or salad. You can also personalize it with your favorite spices and herbs – enjoy!