Take your meal to the next level with this garlicky and herb-filled Grilled Venison Steak recipe! Not only is venison steak a healthy alternative to traditional beef, but this flavorful dish will fill your house with an irresistible savory aroma. Enjoy these succulent steaks as the main course of any dinner for a taste that you won’t forget!
- 2 venison steaks, about 8-10 ounces each
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the garlic and herb mixture all over the venison steaks, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Once the grill is hot, place the seasoned venison steaks on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Serving and Side Dishes:
This exquisite Garlic and Herb Grilled Venison Steaks recipe is enough to tantalize the taste buds of 2-4 people, depending on the size of each steak. Serve it with grilled or roasted vegetables like asparagus or brussels sprouts for a delightful dinner experience. To complete your menu, accompany this dish with a side salad or some deliciously oven-baked potatoes – Bon appetit!