Add some zest to your summer BBQ with this delightful garlic and herb grilled turkey burger! Not only are they a delicious and healthy alternative to the classic beef burger, but their juicy flavor will surely please everyone at your next gathering. Serve them alongside an array of scrumptious sides like sweet potato fries, coleslaw, or grilled veggies for a complete meal that will leave all guests satisfied.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, minced garlic, chopped parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape it into patties.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the turkey patties on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Toast the buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers with your favorite toppings and serve hot.
Enjoy this mouthwatering meal that serves four! The dish’s star is our garlic and herb grilled turkey burgers, accompanied by sweet potato fries and some lusciously-grilled vegetables. Bon Appétit!