Satisfy your guests at the dinner table with a tantalizing appetizer of garlic and herb grilled shishito peppers. In only minutes, these flavorful charred treats bring together an array of tastes – including the sharpness of garlic and herbs – that make for a truly irresistible dish. Don’t delay, grill up some unforgettable flavor today!
- 1 lb. shishito peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Add the shishito peppers to a large bowl and pour the garlic and herb mixture over them. Toss the peppers to coat them evenly.
- Place the peppers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they are slightly charred.
- Remove the peppers from the grill and transfer them to a serving dish. Serve immediately.
This delectable recipe serves 4-6 people as either an appetizer or side dish. Garlic and herb grilled shishito peppers are delightful when paired with a variety of dishes, such as succulent meats, seafood platters, and nutritious vegetables. They also make for an excellent topping on salads or pizzas – infusing them with flavor!