Are you yearning for a one-of-a-kind, delectable, and mouthwatering dish that can be enjoyed all throughout the year? Then this Garlic and Herb Grilled Pork Belly is your answer! It’s marinated with garlic and herbs, giving it an incomparable flavor profile. Serve it at your backyard barbeque or winter dinner party – accompanied by roasted veggies or mashed potatoes – for a meal that will blow away everyone’s taste buds.
- 2 lbs pork belly, sliced into 1-inch thick pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix the garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl to create a paste.
- Rub the garlic and herb paste onto both sides of each pork belly slice, ensuring that each piece is coated evenly.
- Place the pork belly slices on the grill and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove the pork belly slices from the grill and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.