Enjoy the vibrant combination of Garlic and Herb infused Argentine Chimichurri Beef this summer season! This delectable dish is easy to craft with only a few ingredients, making it ideal for any barbecue. Serve alongside some grilled veggies or a light salad for an unforgettable meal that your guests are sure to love.
- 2 lbs beef sirloin or flank steak
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped parsley, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well to combine.
- Season the beef steak with salt and pepper to taste. Add the steak to the bowl with the chimichurri sauce, making sure to coat the meat thoroughly.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Once the steak is cooked, remove it from the grill and allow it to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve the sliced steak with the remaining chimichurri sauce on top.
Transform your dinner table with this luscious Garlic and Herb Grilled Argentine Chimichurri Beef recipe, perfect for serving 4-6 people. To complete the meal, why not serve it alongside grilled vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers and onions or a vibrant salad dressed in a kicky vinaigrette?