Upgrade your regular fries with this drool-worthy Garlic and Herb Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe! This flavor-packed twist on the classic is sure to tantalize taste buds. Cut sweet potatoes into wedges, toss them in a mixture of garlic, herbs, and spices for a delectable treat. Then bake until they become crispy on the outside yet tender inside — perfect for all types of dishes from burgers to sandwiches or grilled chicken! Enjoy these nutritious yet tasty treats today!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped rosemary, chopped thyme, salt, black pepper, and olive oil.
- Add the sweet potato wedges to the bowl and toss them with the garlic and herb mixture until they’re evenly coated.
- Arrange the sweet potato wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the sweet potato fries for 20-25 minutes, or until they’re crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve the sweet potato fries hot, with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serving and Side Dishes:
Satisfy your taste buds with this delicious recipe that serves up to four people as a side dish. Garlic and Herb Baked Sweet Potato Fries are an ideal accompaniment for burgers, sandwiches, grilled chicken or roasted veggies – they even pair wonderfully with a luscious green salad! To make it extra indulgent, dip these fries in some creamy aioli or ranch dressing. Bon appetite!