If you’re a seafood enthusiast searching for an exquisite and effortless meal, Garlic and Herb Baked Shrimp is your perfect dish. Not only does it make a delightful main course or appetizer – it’s also exceptionally healthy!
And with its versatility to be paired with various side dishes such as roasted veggies, rice, or even a basic green salad, this delectable recipe can be savored all year round. So why not fire up the BBQ grill during those dog days of summer and enjoy some tasty Garlic & Herb Baked Shrimp amongst family members?
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, parsley, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat with the garlic herb mixture.
- Place the shrimp in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges.
This recipe serves 4 people as a main course or 8 people as an appetizer.
Enjoy Garlic and Herb Baked Shrimp with a side of delectable roasted vegetables, luscious rice, or an appetizing green salad.