If you’re searching for a delicious and nutritious dinner, this garlic and herb-baked salmon is it! This recipe will tantalize your taste buds with its savory flavor combination of garlic and fresh herbs. Plus, the healthy dose of protein and omega-3 fatty acids make for an optimal meal option no matter what the occasion. And don’t worry about side dishes; this dish pairs perfectly with roasted vegetables, steamed rice, or a green salad—so feel free to get creative in the kitchen! With how easy yet impressive this dish is, weeknight dinners just got that much better!
- 4 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, mix the minced garlic, chopped parsley, chopped dill, salt, and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, remove it from the heat, and stir in the garlic and herb mixture.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish, skin-side down.
- Pour the garlic and herb butter over the salmon fillets, spreading it evenly.
- Bake the salmon in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until it’s cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve the salmon hot, garnished with lemon wedges.