From soups to stir-fries, the versatility of mushroom caps is undeniable. To experience their deliciousness in a whole new way, why not try out this Garlic and Herb Baked Mushroom Caps with Goat Cheese recipe? Filled with creamy goat cheese blended together with garlic and herbs, these golden mushrooms are baked until tender perfection! It’s an ideal treat for parties or as a quick snack – give it a go today!
- 12 large mushroom caps, stems removed
- 4 ounces of goat cheese, softened
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the goat cheese, minced garlic, dried thyme, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Spoon the goat cheese mixture into the mushroom caps, filling them to the top.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the mushroom caps.
- Arrange the mushroom caps in a baking dish.
- Bake the mushroom caps in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they’re tender and lightly browned.
Serving and Side Dishes:
This Garlic and Herb Baked Mushroom Caps with Goat Cheese recipe is perfect for any occasion, big or small. It can serve up to 6 people as an appetizer or snack; however, it can also be served alongside a plate of fresh veggies or mixed green salad for those seeking something lighter. For heartier meals, this dish pairs well with grilled chicken or steak. Bon Appetit!