If you’re looking for an irresistible side dish to tantalize your taste buds, look no further than these Garlic and Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes with Parmesan. The savory combination of garlic, herbs, and Parmesan cheese come together in perfect harmony when roasted to crispy golden perfection – a guaranteed hit at any dinner party or gathering. Enjoy this classic yet elevated take on the traditional baby potato!
- 1 pound of baby potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the baby potatoes, olive oil, minced garlic, dried rosemary, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they’re tender and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the potatoes and return them to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and golden.
Serving and Side Dishes:
Make this garlic and herb roasted baby potatoes with parmesan recipe for a tasty side dish that serves up to four people. Not only are they ideal accompaniments to main dishes, like grilled steak, baked fish or roasted chicken, but can also be served alongside some healthy vegetables such as sautéed spinach or oven-roasted carrots for a nutrition packed meal. Bon appétit!