Create an incredible stir-fry with just a few simple ingredients! This savory and nutritious garlic and ginger stir-fry is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. Enjoy the delicate combination of flavors from fresh garlic, zesty ginger, and your favorite sautéed veggies. Keep reading to find out how to make this tasty dish that can be customized however you like – let’s get started!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, toss the sliced chicken with the cornstarch until evenly coated.
- Heat the vegetable oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- Add the grated ginger, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes to the skillet and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and stir-fry until it’s cooked and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the stir-fry and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Top the stir-fry with the chopped scallions and serve immediately with rice or noodles.
Are you seeking a fast, healthy dinner to tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than this delectable garlic and ginger stir-fry! The best part is you can personalize it with whatever protein or veggies you fancy. Swap the chicken for beef, shrimp, or tofu; add some broccoli, snow peas, carrots—whatever you like! And voila: a savory dish ready to be devoured in minutes flat. Bon appétit!