If you’re looking for a scrumptious and effortless side dish to accompany any meal, then look no further than this garlic and herb roasted potatoes. These spuds are crispy on the outside yet tender in the center, delivering an unparalleled flavor combination of fresh herbs and garlicky goodness that can’t be beaten! To prepare them, simply follow these simple steps:
- 2 pounds small potatoes (such as fingerling or baby potatoes)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the potatoes and pat them dry. Cut any larger potatoes in half so they’re all roughly the same size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, chopped herbs, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the potatoes to the bowl and toss them until they’re evenly coated with the herb mixture.
- Spread the potatoes out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes or until they’re golden brown and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
Transform any meal with these garlic and herb-roasted potatoes. Whether served as an accompaniment to grilled meats or roasted vegetables or enjoyed on their own for a vegetarian feast – you can’t go wrong! For those craving robust flavor, feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite herbs (paprika? cumin?) Enjoy!