If you crave garlicky shrimp, this Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry is the perfect dish for you! This delicious meal can be ready quickly since it only takes a few minutes to prepare. Add some of your favorite sides, such as rice, noodles, or quinoa, to make it even more filling. This tasty stir fry is an ideal choice if you’re seeking something healthy yet flavorful – who said delectable could not be nutritious?
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they turn pink.
- Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until they are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce and honey. Pour the mixture over the shrimp and broccoli and stir to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with your favorite side dish.