These garlic butter steak bites are a perfect appetizer for any occasion, whether it’s a party or a simple gathering with friends. They’re quick and easy to make, yet are full of flavor and are sure to impress your guests. They can also be served as a main course, paired with a side salad or roasted vegetables. The garlic and butter seasoning adds a depth of flavor to the tender steak bites, making this a crowd-pleaser for meat lovers.
- 1 pound of sirloin steak, cut into small cubes
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Generously season the steak cubes with a pinch of salt and pepper for maximum flavor.
- Place a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat and melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Toss in the steak cubes to the hot pan and let them sizzle for 3-4 minutes on each side until they are momentously browned and cooked through as desired.
- Carefully take the steak cubes out of the skillet and place them on the safe side.
- In the same skillet, melt an additional 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Carefully add the freshly minced garlic to the skillet and sauté it for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Throw the steak cubes back in the skillet and mix them with the garlic butter to fully coat.
- Continue to cook for an extra minute or until the dish is hot throughout.
- Transfer the succulent steak bites to a serving platter and top with freshly minced parsley for an extra touch of flavor.
- Present the steak bites piping hot, accompanied by toothpicks, for a convenient dining experience.