If you’re looking for an effortless yet decadent meal, look no further than this garlic and soy glazed salmon. Bursting with flavor from the sweet and savory sauce made of honey, garlic, and soy sauce – it’s a healthy, divine dish! Here’s how to make your very own succulent salmon fillets:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Chopped scallions for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and pour the soy sauce mixture over them, ensuring they’re evenly coated.
- Bake the salmon in the oven for about 12-15 minutes or until it’s cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle chopped scallions on top for garnish.
This delectable garlic and soy glazed salmon transform a regular weeknight into something special. Incorporate your favorite spices or herbs to give it an extra kick of flavor, and pair the delicious entree with roasted vegetables, rice, or salad for the perfect meal! It is healthy and unbelievably tasty – try it tonight and see for yourself!