Transform your next holiday dinner or special occasion into a breathtaking feast with these flavorful garlic and herb-roasted lamb chops. Brushed in an aromatic mixture of garlic, herbs, and breadcrumbs before roasting to perfection for juicy succulence that will have everyone speechless – here’s how it’s done:
- 8 lamb chops
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, chopped herbs, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Pat the lamb chops dry with a paper towel, then dip each chop into the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the mixture onto both sides of the chop to coat it evenly.
- Place the breaded lamb chops on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the lamb chops for 20-25 minutes or until they are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the lamb chops from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Treat yourself and your family to an extraordinary meal with this savory garlic and herb-roasted lamb chops! Perfect for Easter or a Sunday feast, this main course pairs marvelously with roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a light salad. Let the delectable aroma of rosemary fill your home while you dig into this exquisite dish – enjoy!