For a truly tantalizing side dish, look no further than roasted beets. Not only are they incredibly healthy, but with the addition of garlic and herbs, your palate will be delighted by this scrumptious accompaniment to any main course.
- 4 medium-sized beets, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Add the sliced beets, minced garlic, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Toss everything together until the beets are evenly coated.
- Spread the beet mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the beets in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until they are tender and caramelized.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the beets cool for a few minutes before serving.
This garlicky, herby-roasted beets recipe is the ideal accompaniment to your next delicious meal. From succulent roasted chicken and steak to fresh pan-seared salmon or a vegan feast – this side dish will add an extra special touch!